Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Total Charcoal Deep Clean is an antibacterial toothpaste that actively seeks out bacteria and fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, giving you Whole Mouth Protection for 12 hours. Colgate is India’s Most Trusted oral care brand and is IDA certified. This toothpaste is 100% vegetarian, sugar-free and gluten-free. This toothpaste is made in India, in our manufacturing unit that is awarded with True Zero Waste Platinum Certification.
Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Total Charcoal Clean is an antibacterial toothpaste that fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, giving you Whole Mouth Health for 12 hours
This toothpaste has charcoal that provides a Deep Clean. Its has superior technology and actively seeks out bacteria on your teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums, forming a protective, anti-germ barrier – unlike an ordinary toothpaste
Colgate Total provides more benefits than before – helping prevent cavities, plaque build-up, tartar formation, gingivitis and sensitivity. It gives you fresh beathe , protects your enamel, and removes stains, giving you a healthier, whiter smile.
Recommended usage: Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision
Good oral care habits keep your teeth and gums healthy, prevents tooth decay, gum disease & bad breath. To maintain good oral hygiene brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time, rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds, and replace your toothbrush every 3 months
Colgate is India’s most trusted oral care brand and certified by Indian Dental Association. This toothpaste is 100% Vegan, Sugar-free and Gluten free
Specification: Colgate Total Whole Mouth Health, Antibacterial Toothpaste, 185g, (Charcoal Deep Clean, Saver Pack)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.